A tower light is a mobile device that has one or more high-intensity electric lamps and a mast. The Tower Lights in Dubai are attached to the mast, which is attached to a trailer, with a generator set to power the lamps. Tower lights are most commonly used for lighting on construction sites but can also be used for a variety of other applications.
- ◾ 4 x 1000 W Metal Halide Bulbs
- ◾ Powered By Japanese Engine, Kubota
- ◾ 4 stroke diesel engine.
- ◾ The lights are IP65 protective class
- ◾ Mounted on 2 wheels chassis with 3 supporting jacks
- ◾ Safe and reliable 3 sections telescopic mast powered by manual which can be extended to 9 meters
- ◾ The telescopic system can work in cold climates; the self-locking system can keep the altitude at any position for a long time.
- ◾ The galvanized mast and the powder-coated canopy to suit the outdoor environment for a long time
- ◾ All the electrical distribution boxes, connections are waterproof
- ◾ Low oil/high-temperature automatic shutdowns